SIRA MOTOPARTS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SIRA MOTOPARTS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What we collect
- contact information including email address
- Information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
Any Personal Information which PERFORMANCE RACING collects and which we may use in an aggregated format ensuring you are not individually identified is our property. SIRA MOTOPARTS may use it, in its sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose including (without limitation) the commercial sale there of to third parties.